It may be somewhat hidden from view, but Graeser Park is easy to find. Enter the park from West Broadway at Lakeland Ave N, in the northwest corner of Robbinsdale. Arrive by…
● Foot (the park borders Crystal on the west and Brooklyn Center on the north)
● Bike (via Twin Lakes Regional Trail or Grand Rounds Trail at Victory Memorial Park)
● Bus (half-mile walk from the Robbinsdale Transit Center)
● Car (park in the lot along Lakeland Ave.)
Help more people discover and enjoy the park…
● Visit often to see the exciting changes taking place.
● Invite family and friends to meet you at the park for a walkabout or picnic.
● Sit on a bench in the rock garden and imagine the ponds, waterfall, and fountains.
● If you see any litter at the park, please pick it up and put it in the trash barrel near the parking lot.
● Dogs allowed! They enjoy the grassy expanse and the rock garden paths. (Pick up after them, of course.)
● “Like” and/or “Join” Graeser Park on Facebook.
● Post photos and memories of the park on Facebook
● Tweet about the park; follow us on Twitter @GraeserPark
● Respect the history of the park. Please don’t move or take any stones.